Tears of a Blue Rose...

Friday, October 29, 2010

O God You are Great

I beard the thorns....I smiled at my pains...
I believed in god...and never let go my faith...
In my loses i waited patiently with all my faith..
Because i know God have a better plan for me..
In my dark room i waited for sun rays...
that will fall on me as god's grace..
When world laughed at me..I too smiled at you O God..
It is not me..It is you O lord..have to answer ....


Thanks O God for all your blessings...and even for the sorrows also
That made me to realize that you are with me. always..
O God help me to be patient,To love you always..
To walk in the way which leads me to you..
O God let me live with some unfulfilled dreams..
so that i can see u always walking with me ..
O God, thanks for your consoling s when i broke into pieces..
O God, thanks for your strength when i was about to quit..
I know you exist in many forms...your ways fascinates me..
O God let my faith never let down in all my struggles and sufferings..
In all this life journey bless me to remember you always..

No comments:

Post a Comment